Saturday 29 October 2016

Forever Autumn for AJJ and some cards

Hello
Happy Saturday everyone..
Hope you're having a lovely weekend. I've had a break from the de-cluttering today and had some time in my craft room and managed to make a page for Valeries lovely theme at AJJ Indian Summer - Golden October - Autumn and made a few cards.
For my page I used a mix of stamps including one large foam stamp and a stencil.


I wanted to play again with the lovely Donna aka Inky Quirky Designs 'Beki' stamps that arrived a couple of days ago but was also wanting to make a few more Christmas cards. So I found a suitable message stamp and Santa with sleigh stamp from my stash and mixed them with the set and made a couple of Christmas cards and one other with just the stamps from the set. I stamped with versafine ink and did some paper piecing - a great way to use up odd scraps of paper.
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Gill x


7 comments:

  1. Wonderful journal page, love the leafy stamp and stencils, looks great. Thank for another wonderful entry for AJJ, much appreciated. Lovely cards, too, have fun with your new tamps. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely page - I like this light watercolour effect - great !
    And so nice what you have done with Donna's sweet girl!
    Thank you for another fabulous page for Art Journal Journey dear Gill!
    Have a nice rest of the weekend!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Gill
    A fantastic page.
    Have a nice evening.
    Greetings Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firstly your journal page is stunning Gill, love the colours, if I had my way everything would have a leaf on it!
    Well what can I say about Beki?! You've made her your own now Gill, your cards are just soooooo beautiful, your paper piercing is just perfect. These are going on to the gallery now, a big thank you again ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic journal page with inspiring ideas. Love the way you arranged all of the different elements

    What great stamp to be able to use it is so many guises. Your paper piecing is fantastic

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your artwork is wonderful today Gill. I love the autumn page- your background has some cool leaves stenciled in-and I love the leaves- and those holiday cards are a lot of fun and unique. I have never seen that stamp before. :) Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your set of cards Gill, so cute with your new stamps and the Christmas sentiments. Its another beautiful autumn page, it is a lovely season of the year.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT MODERATION SWITCHED ON but I really do appreciate and thank you for any comments that you choose to leave. And PLEASE NOTE, to comply with new EU regulations starting 25th May 2018... please note that when you leave a comment on my blog that your name and blog link are visible to anybody who visit here.